Established in 2012, Eat Healty Farms is an integrated agricultural enterprise that is involved in the business of poultry production and sale of poultry feeds. It was established specifically:
1. To provide reliable, safe and stable poultry products for the country's rapidly increasing population
2. To establish a sustainable production enterprise that will be a model for the improvement of the agricultural sector
3. To provide direct employment opportunities, and have multiple effect in considering suppliers and sellers within the supply class.
4. To improve the standard of living of people in the company location.
5. To establish a sustainable source of revenue from integrated farming.
The farms currently have a building capacity of 50,000 laying birds and have the capacity to brood 42,000 point of cage birds every 3 months.
Major focus of the farm is Poultry Farming. The Farm is Located at 10 Oke Irewe, Odo Owu Off Agbowa Road, Aiyepe, Ogun State.
Meet The C.E.O